Workforce & Economic Development
Our expertise and research of workforce and economic development systems and communities, especially in rural landscapes, encompasses policy initiatives at the state, regional, and local levels.
We offer subject matter expertise across a wide variety of workforce development initiatives.
We have extensive experience at all levels of the workforce development system, providing our clients a unique blend of state, regional, and local expertise – both from a policy, practitioner, and employer perspective.
As the workforce development system changes, we can help. Services include:
- Employer Engagement Strategies & Services
- Strategic Planning
- Public Outreach and Communications
- Community Work Readiness
- Career Pathways
- Apprenticeship as a Retention Initiative
- Industry Partnership Development
- Rural Community Partnerships for Economic Development & Growth